IT Procurement Specialist-Sales at Ensono
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process Requests for Quotations from stakeholders for client solutions.
- Serve as an official source of communication for content that comes from Strategic Sourcing to front line Sales Teams or other Stakeholders
- Owns task management for keeping RFQ's flowing through Strategic Sourcing and back to Stakeholders
- Research questions, problems, and operational issues or problems
- Develop alternative quotations for proposals providing cost-savings or other beneficial aims.
- Key contributor in meetings with existing clients serving as Software/Hardware Contract SME to assist client support teams.
- Lead or support strategic supplier contract negotiations that directly affect sales opportunities
- Work with internal stakeholders for medium/high-priority and/or complex projects with appropriate oversight.
- Review supplier contracts & participates in contract terms analysis, negotiations, etc.
- Assist in resolving logistical issues related to procurement of goods for Client Opportunities.
- Ensure positive working relationships with related support groups (Legal, Client Contracts, Solution Architects, Sales, etc)
- Identify additional opportunities to establish strategic supplier contracts that will help remove obstacles
- Advanced, proven knowledge of IT Procurement with specialized talents directed towards any individual discipline (i.e. HW/SW/Network)
- College degree and 5 years professional level experience; or 7+ years professional level related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required
- Experience configuring, selling, or buying mainframe software - particularly IBM or CA - preferred
- Experience in client facing technical presentations
- Technical solution expertise and a proven ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Awareness of mainframe sizing and licensing terminology
- Microsoft Excel Skills
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving.
- General math and analytic skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills (email/verbal/presentation)
This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role. RECRUITING INFORMATION