ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
We are growing and we are growing fast. Because of this amazing growth, we are now seeking a IT Specialist that will manage many of our internal IT requirements. This will be a new role that will allow the right person the ability to have an immediate impact on the organization and will also afford the opportunity to collaborate with multiple internal and external departments on a variety of IT related projects.
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Providing insight and best practices for network and computer security
- Facilitating asset management and all repairs and replacements of office equipment
- Managing all internal A/V and Networking equipment
- Providing technical support for employees
- Providing Mac training to employees during new hire orientation and set-up all workstations and cabling for new employees
- Assisting management and SRE team with SOC2 certification and management
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience with networking setup and maintenance
- Experience with VPN setup and maintenance
- Experience with Wifi setup and maintenance
- Experience with A/V setup and maintenance
- Experience with Network security and IPS tools
- Experience managing and supporting Apple and Google devices using MDM
- Experience with Cisco Meraki equipment
- Ability to negotiate and obtain needed software licenses
- Experience with SOC 2 preferred
- Familiarity with the JIRA project management tool a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description