IT Support, Lead Systems Engineer
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
For our Chicago office, Showpad is looking for an IT Support Lead Systems Engineer. As an IT Support Lead Systems Engineer you will be responsible for managing the US IT support team and maintaining the global internal Showpad IT infrastructure. You will help out your 350+ Showpad colleagues over different regions in the world like US, UK . . . whenever they face an IT problem. You will have a key role in assuring software, systems and the internal network enable the organization to run smoothly and uninterruptedly and provide an enjoyable user experience.
- Manage the US internal IT support team. Help the team to be focussed and performant in order to provide our end-users with a smooth IT experience
- Define team objectives and follow-up on corresponding SLA's and KPI's
- Keep the Showpad IT processes and infrastructure documentation up to date and auditable
- Engage in Third Party Assurance audits including ISO 27001 and SOC 2
- Manage, maintain and monitor together with the team the global systems and cloud infrastructure
- Implement IT policies and procedures
- Work together with the different business departments to define the best setup/solution for their needs
- Take up project management responsibilities and coordinate different IT projects
- Sync your activities with the Global IT Support Manager and an international team of support engineers
- Provide training to users related to both systems and applications
Skills and Experience
- A master’s degree or higher in a Computer Science oriented study or an equivalent through experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A desire to work accurately
- The ability to demonstrate 5 years relevant experience with servers, virtualization, desktops (mostly OSX), network infrastructure, telecommunications, SSO, Enterprise Mobility Management Solutions and Cloud application management.
- Knowledge of and experience with IT Architectures and frameworks.
- Experience with the ITIL framework and the setup and management of an IT Service Desk
- The ability to work flexible, independently as well as in a team
- Passion for IT, life and the Showpad product
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced and performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.