ITIL Change Manager
- Own SaaS product changes – plan, execute, escalate and facilitate various steps of the process as needed to ensure that changes are executed seamlessly and to minimize unpredicted impact from change
- Develop, improve, document, and communicate the change process
- Collect change process metrics; design and implement process improvement measures to drive efficiencies and effectiveness in executing changes
- Share best practices, cross-train staff and ensure that customers and key stakeholders are kept informed during the change request process.
- Assist or partially own other ITIL Service Transition or Operation processes such as Incident Management.
- Ensure strong, clear and effective communication across all stakeholders
- Complete ad-hoc and ongoing projects on an as-needed basis
- 5+ years of IT experience in a technical operational role
- Technical understanding of a variety of OS and technologies (ex: Windows, Unix, virtualization, cloud computing, database technologies, networks and back-end infrastructure)
- General understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Engineering
- Hands-on scripting experience (PowerShell preferred)
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate technical terms into business impact
- Ability and interest in working in a 24/7 global support environment
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.