Junior VoC Analyst
This position description provides the minimum job requirements as additional duties may be assigned by supervisors. The requirements listed are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities to qualify for the position. This job description is not a contract and does not change the employment "at will" relationship. FTD reserves its right to amend the job description at any time at its discretion.
Purpose of Position:
This is a junior role with high visibility and great learning opportunity. You will learn about VoC (Voice of the Customer) program and consumer journey, and help evolve and optimize the customer experience using data-supported decisions. As the VoC Analyst, you'll be responsible for identifying, synthesizing and communicating insights from an ever-growing set of passive and active listening mechanisms. Partnering with key stakeholders from across the enterprise you'll be tasked with developing actionable recommendations to take our Omni channel customer experience to the next level. Finally, you'll also partner deeply with stakeholders across FTD Product Management, Engineering, business unit leadership and a variety of other teams to identify meaningful customer insights to help our internal teams evolve their respective disciplines with a keen understanding of customers wants and needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Closely monitor NPS and other customer satisfaction metrics; Report any abnormity and identify root cause
- Integrate VoC key metrics into strategic business reviews and planning
- Support the integration and development of internal data warehouse through clearly communicating reporting needs
- Track down data source to ensure reporting quality and accuracy
- Conduct deep-dive analyses to address topical business questions as they arise, working closely with stakeholders to inject deep business context into insights and recommendations
- Leverage other sources of customer feedback to strengthen or supplement NPS insights
- Partner with stakeholders to identify key areas for improvement across the consumer journey
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree; advanced technical or business degree a plus
- Advanced EXCEL; SQL, SAS, and Access helpful
- Critical thinker, creative problem solver with clear communication
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, self-directed, work independently and make timely decisions