Lead Technical Analyst
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
We are looking for a technical analyst to help support the growth of our CCM practice. We are seeking a professional who has demonstrated high academic/professional achievement, leadership, communication skills, and has a strong interest in consulting.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem solving skills: Individuals at Saggezza have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions and communicate insights.
- Drive: Saggezza’s team sets ambitious goals and seeks professionals who are energetic, enjoy a fast pace environment and thrive in taking on responsibility.
- Support and develop over 250 separate applications in a Unix environment for a Fortune 500 client that generated over $2.5M in revenue per calendar year for Saggezza
• Oversee the project’s billing and forecasting for the project’s projected revenue for each quarter
• On-board new applications, provide development completion dates, and program business requirements in Perl and XML
• Establish technical design and architecture for the development team to satisfy technical requirements
• Perform in-depth code reviews on team member’s code to optimize performance and verify coding practices are being followed
What You’ll Definitely Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, IT, or other related business degrees
- Experience working with XML and PERL
- Strong business acumen
What We’d Love to See
- willingness to travel
- eagerness to learn new programming skills
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.