Lead, Technical Integration Analyst at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon’s Digital Media Solutions practice helps marketers enhance the effectiveness of their complex digital marketing programs by being industry leaders and SMEs at the intersection where offline and online data comes together.
The Lead Technical Integration Analyst role works across many technical teams to provide technical consulting, advanced troubleshooting, and subject matter expertise for both 3rd party and Epsilon’s own ad server platforms. It requires a wide range of technical skills, knowledge of ad server ecosystem, and a desire not just for what the answer is, but how things work and why. You'll work with other Epsilon Engineering teams to understand the system, solve challenging technical problems, and collaborate with Operations, Platform, & Engineering teams on platform improvements & innovation. As a Lead, you will have the opportunity to be an owner on strategic initiatives while managing your own team of integration engineers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Escalation support to troubleshoot 3rd party discrepancy investigations (impression, click, viewability, etc), ad rendering issues, and delivery issues. Drive issue to resolution.
- Consult and support complex 3rd party tag and app integrations for client campaigns.
- Manage and mentor direct reports. Ensure the quality and efficiency of their output and serve as the primary point of escalation for your team.
- Continuously challenge status quo and looks both holistically and granularly to identify automation and innovation opportunities.
- Inspire team by providing growth opportunities through impactful goals and cross-training.
- Collaborate and guide cross functional teams, as a technical subject matter expert, through integration projects with multiple stakeholders while managing competing priorities.
- Train and communicate technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Establish and document best practices for Operations teams and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Work with Product and Engineering QA to prepare and execute test and monitoring plans throughout the software development lifecycle.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional to support the needs of the Technical Integration Engineering team at Epsilon. A strong candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Knowledgeable of the digital / display advertising ecosystem and hands-on experience working with industry platforms such as DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, Neustar, IAS, etc.
- Exposure to industry tag managers such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe, Ensighten, etc.
- Strong command of SQL is a must.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with an inherent sense of urgency to get things done quickly while maintaining high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to convey technical aspects to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to write, maintain and present project status updates at an executive summary level.
- Ability to write technical documentation, training, etc.
- Strong attention to detail with a history of delivering high-quality results.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to research issues never before encountered.
- Strong ownership to drive troubleshooting through to resolution and communicate updates to stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of networking and familiarity with tools such as Chrome Debugger and HTTP Proxy applications like Charles/Fiddler Proxy.
- Knowledge of mobile application development (iOS, Android) is desired, but not required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience in a technical role.
- 3+ years digital marketing or agency experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing or leading a team is highly desired.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.