Manager, Help Desk at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
The CCC IT Help Desk Manager candidate will have a broad customer service and IT technical background and is a well-organized systematic problem-solver with a proven ability to communicate ideas and develop business relationships. This position plays a critical role supporting all our end users providing the best technology support experience enabling them to be efficient, effective, and productive. This role ensures the effective management and resolution of all IT incidents and issues related to enterprise end user computer hardware and software across all our locations.
- Manages the daily activities of the IT Help Desk staff who provide a single point of contact for support of all end user IT incidents and requests through tickets and call queues.
- Monitors staff performance on a daily and periodic basis and coach staff on call handling and prioritization.
- Effective management of the client relationship and resolution of client issues.
- Identify and make recommendations of opportunities for process improvements.
- Understands application and technical functionality and capabilities to effectively provide solutions for business requirements.
- Develop, benchmark, and mature the IT Help desk metrics for transactions and call volumes.
- Review performance against targets and identify improvement actions.
- Continuously improve the user experience while balancing security and support ability.
- Further enhance self-service ticketing and knowledge base adoption and identifies ways to effectively manage shift pattern requirements for call volumes.
- Responsible for managing an ongoing technology refresh, lead onsite branch moves and openings, participate in large scale technology projects, and post implementation support efforts.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or relevant business field is required.
- Demonstrated experience in managing an IT Help Desk, preferably in a large scale, highly technical environment
- Knowledge of ITIL practices around incident, request, and problem management process.
- ITIL Foundational Certification would be a plus
- Experience writing operational procedures, user guides, and application documentation required. Experience training staff on standards, processes and procedures, and software is desired.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills in a team environment.
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Ability to travel to our remote offices for business needs