Manager, IT Support at GoHealth
GoHealth is seeking a Manager of IT Support to lead our IT Support Operations team and continue to build upon the well-functioning technical environment and the in-house technical hardware, software and system support. Members of this team work with a variety of equipment and systems including desktops, laptops, network connectivity, and Windows/Mac/Linux software as well as all corporate A/V equipment. You will come in with a proactive and eager mind to help drive the actions of our team in rapidly responding to technical issues impacting end users and key business operations. GoHealth has 4 locations (2 in Chicago) and you will be responsible for the oversight of IT Support employees and technical support amongst our overall geographical footprint. Building and maintaining relationships cross-functionally will be important to you and at all levels with the organization.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Identify, hire, and develop the best people for the team as we continue to grow and expand
- Focus on continuing to drive a customer service focused IT service model across our organization and continue to lead and develop our team on troubleshooting and solving all end user issues across our systems.
- Analyze ticket metrics to reduce ticket volume, provide reports regularly to managers, and routinely assess the efficiency, effectiveness, and technical proficiency of the support team, ensuring client expectations are met
- Evaluate new products/technologies to determine the benefit/impact to the existing systems, as well as vendor products and recommends hardware to management for purchase, and manage vendor relationships for key support team focused technology providers
- Provide project management for multiple concurrent IT initiatives, including manage all rollouts for the nationwide IT Support Team
- Ensure multi-office IT infrastructure is running smoothly, including networking, video conferencing, and any internal tools
- Work with the IT leadership team to define goals and objectives, and to ensure that standard operational procedures are established to meet those goals
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related field and/or applicable equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience coupled with 10+ years of technical support
- A successful record in project management is helpful in improving support processes
- Experience working in JIRA or another applicable ticketing system.
- Ability to travel 10- 15% of the time as required
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer