- Knowledge in your area of discipline
- Installation knowledge of ISV SW and IBM Operating systems
- Knowledge of SMP/E or maintenance routines if applicable
- Knowledge in JCL
- Knowledge system IPL processes
- Knowledge of ISPF/TSO
- Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Project
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under short deadlines and in high pressure situations.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentations)
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Provide thought leadership within assigned tower and Business Unit
- Provides Technical support for SW solutions.
- Provide direction to Team Leaders and resources.
- Possess communication skills to participate in client/team/Business unit meetings as well as providing documentation for client operational meetings.
- Enhance the performance of others through mentoring and guiding.
- Keep abreast of changes in the standards, technologies or methodologies
- Administer, update, weekly project management documents, aligning projects with client and BU activity.
- Manage team's ticket queue and following up on aging tickets
- Provide risk assessment and risk management
- Administer quarterly review(s)
- Set quarterly and yearly goals, aligning to the Business Unit and Company
- Review assignments for accuracy and quality where applicable.
- Delegate responsibilities where applicable.
- Facilitate or coordination of software releases/upgrades or large projects.
- Attend/facilitate client/team meetings where applicable.
- Collaboration with other departments
- Develop, assess, adhere to completion of personnel, departmental, and company goals.
- Participate in and provide timely responses to all internal and external audits
- Participating in on-boarding of new client.
Read Full Job Description