Mobile Application Support Specialist at OneSpan
ONESPAN is a global leader in delivering trust, security, and business productivity solutions to the digital market. OneSpan is looking for an Application Support Specialist for one of our major banking customer to join our team in North America.
What's in it for you???
- Work with a pristine, robust and renowned product in the cyber security space.
- Work along with a collaborative and efficient team who work well together at developing an efficient solution.
- Leaders that are still hands-on with the product- the leaders are still solving issues, they are still interacting with clients on technical issues, and they are not disconnected from reality.
- Robust onboarding program.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer facing and building relationships for major accounts
- Become a cyber-security Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Investigate and diagnose tickets to obtain customer satisfaction
- Document troubleshooting steps and resolution details
- Create and submit knowledge articles
- Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned tickets
- Proactively escalate tickets at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement/Operational Level Agreement to the Incident Manager
- Escalate & prioritize unresolved Incidents to 3rd line
- Attend troubleshooting calls
- Experience with Account Management preferably Financial Services
- Practical Mobile App support/development understanding (Android, iOS)
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer support environment
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Good customer-approach/very customer-centric
- The more of the following, the better:
- Operating Systems (Linux, Mac OS X, …)
- Programming Languages (JAVA, C#, …)
- Scripting (XML, HTML, JSON, CSS, XSLT, …)
- Databases (Oracle, MariaDB, MS SQL, …)
- Servers (Websphere, Apache, Weblogic, JBOSS, …)
- Web Services (Soap, REST, Groovy)
- Windows Server, Networking Knowledge