The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
The TMS Application Manager enables the transformation and improvement of enterprise applications with respect to people, process and technology. He/She plays a key role in the ongoing development and optimization of the application, acts as a subject matter expert for Agency processes whilst also acting as a top-level contributor/specialist in resolving problems. Partnering with Agency leadership and business users the Application Manager is responsible for gathering business requirements, defining solution options, estimating project costs and managing the full delivery lifecycle of projects.
Provide support to end users on day to day issues, troubleshoot problems, resolve issues, and improve overall system use.
Partners with functional leaders and end users to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems and document current business processes
Review, research and recommend improvements to business processes that will improve operation efficiencies, leverage system functionality and drives user adoption
Manage execution and delivery of assigned projects including management of timelines and project budget.
Manage Bi-annual product upgrades, including detailed review of new functionality and full testing of existing customizations
Conduct user testing and acceptance
Lead the planning effort for training, including curriculum development, needs analysis, strategy and approach and deliverables identification
Provide training for new users as well as training updates regarding new system features and/or procedural change.
Keep abreast of new technologies, best practices, and global trends related to NetSuite; make recommendations and oversee rollout as appropriate.
Partners with end user community
Partner with TMS functional leaders
Member of the ERP Steering Committee
Partner with major vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5-7+ years’ experience within an Agency business
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and configuring business processes within NetSuite OpenAir (experience with another PSA system also acceptable)
- Strong documentation skills including user requirements, designs, process flows and training material
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Proven ability to work productively in teams with people from many disciplines, including: client services, operations, finance and IT
- Experience influencing stakeholders across the organization
- Strong organizational, consultative and conflict resolution skills
- Experience in managing multiple priorities under pressure and accomplish short- and long- term deadlines with a heavy workload
- Exhibit TMS Leadership Characteristics:
- Understands strategic direction and aligns objectives accordingly
- Understands customer needs and external market implications.
- Makes informed decisions based on analysis and different perspective
- Takes initiative, sets goals and priorities.
- Supports managers to solve business challenges in real time.
- Seeks continuous improvement to make the organization better
- Clears obstacles; Supports others to action
- Ensures cooperation between and within the organization, promotes cross-functional teamwork
- Guides tactical aspects of change; demonstrates willingness and ability to change
- Supports others to create an environment of success and achieve company goals
- Relates well with others; proactively communicates at all levels
- Initiates and optimizes cooperation within the team
- Takes initiative and executes effectively and efficiently
- Delivers measurable and sustainable results
- Identifies and analyzes issues, consults other to implement optimal solutions
- Proactively comes up with creative ideas and supports the implementation
- Implements organizational initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.