NetSuite Systems Analyst at Paylocity
The NetSuite Systems Analyst collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of Financial Systems, including the NetSuite ERP, is driving value and efficiency for the organization. Under consultative direction, the role looks for opportunities to apply technology to optimize business processes in support of the company’s growth objectives.
What you'll do:
- Acts as Project Leader for the evaluation and implementation of new technology. Provides systems analysis, business requirements, design, and project management.
- Support and optimize business transformation for the Order to Cash, Record to Report, and Procure to Pay business processes. Develop and be accountable for the key information and metrics relating to these business processes.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution.
- Apply accounting and auditing principles and techniques to ensure that data integrity, internal controls, and audit trails are maintained throughout all applications.
- Develop, review and execute system test Scripts, perform end-to-end testing of business processes.
- Develop user-training guides/material/documentation and conduct training for end-users on how to effectively use systems features and related applications.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Technology related field
- 3+ years' experience in Business & Financial Systems analysis, design and application support
- 2+ years' experience with NetSuite ERP Financial Modules. Certification a plus. Functional knowledge of NetSuite's Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment #SH