Product Manager - Price Care
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that’s okay. We’re not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We’re building something that supports people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally Health, we believe that two heads truly are better than one. Rallyers understand the importance of communication and collaboration, ensuring that we work we produce is the best that it can be. Every opinion is valid and valued, and we share ideas that elevate the way we work. We know that the big picture and the small details are tied together, and we keep both in mind. Everything we do is executed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch. Here at Rally, we take advantage of the opportunity to build strong relationships with each other, because it makes us better.
About the Team:
Rally is seeking a Product Manager for Rally Care Solutions based in our Washington DC, Chicago, Minneapolis, or San Francisco offices. Rally Care Solutions help people find, price, schedule and pay for care in addition to rewarding them for choosing the appropriate care.
- Work with the product team to contribute to building and defining product strategy.
- Identify, document, analyze and communicate requirements of complex products across Rally.
- Work closely with business stakeholder group to not only understand the business requirements, but to also collaborate with these stakeholders to shape the requirements and solution in a way that meets the business objective.
- Translate client business needs into detailed requirements (technical & non-technical) and user stories with emphasis on simplicity and ease-of-use.
- Work with Product and XD on Rally Care user experience, and assist in implementations of a set of specified set of features.
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, design, program management, legal and other internal teams to strategize and execute on product features.
- Contribute to a strong product culture of continuous development and rapid test and learn.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree, with 2 – 3 years of Product Management experience with B2C (Business to Consumer)
- Solid technical skills within highly complex, multi-system environments.
- Must be familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in client facing, product management work.
- Ability to work within a high performing team, against tight deadlines.
- Elevated attention to detail, excellent listening skills, critical thinking.
- Data query experience desirable.
- Experience with APIs is a bonus
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valued. A diverse workforce will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.