At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Showpad is hiring a Salesforce Administrator to join our Business Operations team. You will be the primary dedicated resource for SFDC advocacy internally, responsible for maintaining our Salesforce instance and integration with other platform applications (e.g. Marketo), amongst a team of peers focused on development, analysis, project management, and enablement for our global organization.
You will participate in the design of custom objects, workflows, loading and management of data in the system and the overall architecture of the Salesforce instance. Additionally, the Salesforce Administrator will assist with change requests and support requests. The Salesforce Administrator will keep current on Salesforce best practices and new features that may be implemented as part of any related project. We'll rely on your experience and your broad and deep knowledge of the various modules of Salesforce to surface both standard and creative solutions to meet those needs.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of Salesforce administration experience and/or equivalent education/experience
- Salesforce ADM201 and ADM211 Certifications
- 2+ years hands-on work as an administrator on the Force.com platform
- Strong reporting background using Salesforce reporting tools and other BI tools
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce and extended knowledge of those capabilities utilizing custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with other systems
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Slide, Docs, Sheets)
- Capability to work independently in a fast paced team environment
- Strong organization skills - managing small projects or multiple tasks
A day in the life of a Salesforce Administrator
- Design, standardize and evaluate workflows, lists, tasks, sequences, and data flows using Process Builder
- Spearhead continuous improvement to create and improve automation initiatives
- Collaborate on key projects to determine business alignment, needs, and system requirements
- Participate in solution brainstorming, research, decision making and testing
- Steward new release rollouts to guarantee smooth introduction to the organization
- Drive user adoption and best practices to further the long-term success of the system
- Configure, Maintain and Troubleshoot/Resolve user issues as they arise
- Ensure all work is thoroughly documented in the appropriate format (Confluence, etc)
- Manage Users, Profiles, and Page Layouts while ensuring data quality
- Train Go-to-Market Team on the use of Salesforce
- Use creativity to proactively tackle new projects
- Experience with Marketo, Discoverorg, Datafox, Outreach, LeanData, and similar tools
- Strong understanding of business processes and process improvement
- Understanding of the interactions between administrator and developer areas of the Salesforce.com platform
- Demonstrated understanding of relational database design
- Proficiency in related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com IDE, Developer Console)
- Experience in end-to-end ownership of applications, from inception through post-deployment support and iterative enhancement
- Technology background preferred
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.