LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking a driven Security Analyst to join our Security team, who loves to scale security processes with great analytics and automation. You’re the type of person that will proactively cut through the noise of information and find where we can change processes or controls to make them less vulnerable and more automated so our team can focus and prioritize on solving real security issues. You enjoy digging into data and pulling out meaningful metrics that will help us drive security initiatives across our platform and our team.
What you’d achieve
- Deep dive into the operational and platform data of our Company and establish key indicators and proactive metrics around where things are working and where we are vulnerable
- Build and operationalize security tooling that will allow our team and the overall Enterprise to scale with users and customers
- Influence the full Enterprise tech stack and our platform roadmap by identifying where processes or tools could be used in a more secure way
- Become the #1 internal proponent of our platform by driving our processes and certifications through it when applicable to continue to demonstrate to our customers how LogicGate can redefine their security program
- Help us continue to refine the answer to the question “How do you quantify security risk at scale?”
What value you’d bring
- You have 3-4 years of experience working to improve cloud-heavy security programs or working in a data-heavy field establishing analytic pipelines and metrics
- You have a solid background working with AWS or have supported traditional SaaS platforms
- You’re a problem solver that can anticipate and resolve potential issues before they impact the team.
- You’re a strong written and verbal communicator, with the desire to understand technical problems and then effectively communicate the path forward to solving them
- You have a passion for automating the monotonous away
- You have the drive to learn new technologies and continuously improve
- You are able to dig into and beyond the documentation to understand the limitations and use cases of our internal applications and services
- You are a team player who is looking for the opportunity to wear "different hats" and pitch in to help beyond your typical job description
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 5 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card for Fitness, Family, Education or Charity
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description