Security Analyst at Sertifi
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
We are currently seeking a Security Analyst to further support our growing InfoSec Team. This position will be responsible for monitoring and reviewing activity logs, while also providing expertise and assistance across various Sertifi departments.
As our company continues to grow, you will also be responsible for key compliance measures and tasks.
This position will report to our Director of IT Operations and Security
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Build, manage, and maintain correlation rules and alarming configurations for various cyber security platforms to include, but not limited to Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM), Security Orchestration, Threat Intelligence, and other platforms
- Provide security expertise and advice to other teams within the company
- Help define and document SOPs of best practices and cybersecurity training for employees
- Remediate control gaps as noted through internal risk assessments and external audit activities
- Proactively identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Monitor and react to security logs and events
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year accredited College/University preferred
- 3+ years of IT or Security experience in SaaS, 5+ years of experience in lieu of education
- Ability to understand the intent of compliance requirements to provide effective and meaningful analysis
- Ability to properly handle confidential data and strictly follow business process and procedures
- Broad understanding of and deep interest in computer security
- Excellent report writing skills, ability to prepare reports and associated metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great communication skills, and the ability to document and explain security best practices to a non-technical audience
Nice To Have:
- ISC2 OR CompTIA OR Azure Security Certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
We offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.