Senior IT Service Desk Engineer
Coinbase stores more digital currency than any company in the world, making us one of the hottest and fastest growing companies around. Coinbase’s IT Team is a small team working with all of Coinbase’s lines of business. We focus on applications and services for Coinbase’s internal employees and contractors. Our goal is to enable Coinbase team members to have the securest, easiest, and best experience to get their jobs done.
If you like helping people and working with technology in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with some of the brightest minds in a burgeoning industry, we want speak with you. Join us as a Senior IT Service Desk Engineer and you will be a critical partner to our San Francisco end users, and will work at one of the most disruptive companies of our lifetime.
- Provide amazing day to day and on-call support; for both hardware and software.
- Support Coinbase’s onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Learn, document, train, and support new applications and IT processes.
- Support Coinbase’s collaboration tools including Audio Visual and Conference Room Technology.
- Work with and coordinate vendors to support our CH office.
- Automate processes to increase efficiency
- Technical expertise on OSX, iOS, Chrome OS, and Android operating systems and platforms.
- Agent level knowledge of Zendesk or similar ticketing system.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Familiar with Google for Business, Microsoft Office, Chrome, Atlassian, Okta.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting methodologies.
- Able to move and setup laptops, monitors, keyboards, mice and additional peripheral equipment throughout the office.
- Customer-focused service
- Excellent communication skills and time management
- Travel up to 20%.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.