Senior Manager Information Technology at Ensono
- Demonstrated hands on experience with multiple implementations of the core suite of ITOM applications (Discovery, Service Mapping & Event Management. SAM & Cloud Management will be a plus).
- Experience leading at least three full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations.
- Solid understanding of CMDB data models, relationships and help with the readiness of our CMDB for advanced technologies like Containerization, Cloud services (AWS, MS Azure etc.).
- Ability to analyze existing business services and their relationships with other CIs and effectively map them for the success of ITSM processes like Incident, Change, and Problem Management etc.
- Configuring Discovery probes, sensors and / or patterns to ensure high data accuracy and integrity of our CMDB. Experience in moving to discovery patterns.
- Demonstrate experience with improving Discovery performance and coverage and building effective dashboards for senior leaders, service owners and executives to show accurate and up to date results of our CMDB health.
- Demonstrate hands on experience with designing and implementing multiple integrations to 3rd party systems.
- Use both shown and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems.
- Provide technical evaluation, written documentation, and technical expertise.
- Work on continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge with the team.
- Advise on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture.
- Main contact for working with process owners, business SMEs, vendors and providing direction to the ServiceNow Administrators and Developers.
- Expert knowledge of third-party integrations with ServiceNow, Discovery probes, sensors and patterns, Service Mapping configurations and Event management rules for correlation of events and alerts coming from monitoring tools.
- Ability to provide technical leadership and professional guidance to managers, team, and vendors.