Senior Manager of System Administration at Rally Health
Reporting to IT leadership, the Senior Manager, System Administration will help lead Rally's company-wide internal information technology services.You Will:
- Solicit and keep up with leading practices to create our IT strategy. The strategy must align short-term needs, a longer-term vision and goals, and absorb M&A activities as they occur.
- Ensure information technology and management are following agreed strategy and policy.
- Complete projects and system integrations in spheres including technology resource planning, HRIS, financial, marketing, networking, and corporate desktop systems.
- Manage the daily operations of IT systems, ensuring that planning, end-user impact, change management, training, and quality management are addressed.
- Manage the relationships with direct and indirect team members
- Manage a portion of the IT team towards execution of the IT strategy
- Use your cloud base, and solutions-based experiences to solve issues or create procedures
- Use your architecture skills for successful integrations
- Prioritize and delegate to ensure maintenance of systems
- Organize and implement servicing and support of all IT systems to agreed service level standards.
- Develop your information technology teams, working with them to plan and prioritize their workloads, set goals, conduct appraisals and support to improve their performance and results.
- A BS/BA in IT, business systems or engineering, or equivalent work experience. You have 2+ years of experience in a senior information management role with geographically dispersed partner groups at a software-product company.
- Technical credibility and a willingness to personally dive into and engage on difficult technical issues.
- Knowledge of modern corporate IT implementation patterns covering systems and data including HRIS, CRM, finance, ERP, license/entitlement, and customer support.
- A DevOps mindset with hands-on cloud experience, including solutions-based architecture
- Experience managing data and implementing security policies in a regulatory-sensitive environment such as HIPAA, SOX, or PCI.
- Approachability and a genuine desire to connect with and mentor team members as individuals, while also using appropriate staffing, budgetary management and maximization of available resources to provide for the business.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees and paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).