Senior Technical Analyst, Consumer Data & Identity Management at Infutor Data Solutions
Senior Technical Analyst
Infutor Data Solutions LLC helps clients accurately identify key consumer identity and attribute data, enabling them to make critical, strategic business decisions. Our Identity Graph combines 30+ years of rich, historical consumer data with hundreds of unique, hard-to-find data assets, updated daily with 97.5 million transactions. This information provides insights into the complete life journey of a consumer, driving marketing effectiveness and optimization.
Infutor started in 2003 as a compiler of core consumer identity assets, including landline and mobile phone numbers and physical addresses. By adding and linking digital data and rich consumer attributes, we evolved into a secure, privacy-compliant foundation for accurately identifying consumers before, during and in-between inbound and outbound engagements. In 2016, Infutor received a large strategic investment led by the growth equity team at Norwest Venture Partners, a global multi-stage investment firm with more than $6 billion in capital under management.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL with offices in Fort Myers, FL, Olathe, KS, San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica, and Chicago, IL.
WE ARE CRAIN'S CHICAGO BUSINESS' #11 BEST PLACE TO WORK IN CHICAGO!
WE HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED BY BUILT IN CHICAGO AS A BEST MID-SIZED COMPANY TO WORK, BEST PAYING COMPANY, AND BEST COMPANY BENEFITS!Job Summary
As a Senior Technical Analyst, you will be responsible to design, deploy, manage and maintain data ETL jobs within an AWS environment maintaining Infutor’s Identity graph. To be successful in this role you will need a strong understanding of data and Identity management’s concepts as well data warehouse and how technology can solve data issues.
This role will report to the VP of Data R&D and be based at our corporate headquarters in Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Senior Technical Analyst, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise and “hands on” participation in creating, maintaining and implementing ETL solutions.
- Design, development, and delivery of data from operational systems/flat files into a staging area, ODSs (operational data stores), and Data Warehouse.
- Oversee a variety of tasks including:
- Troubleshoot, optimize and tune ETL processes
- Create and execute unit test plans based on system and validation requirements
- Extensively worked with large databases in production environments
- Working with various IT teams to analyze data in the data warehouse, data mart or operational systems
- Review and analyze ETL requirements
- Maintain existing code and fix bugs when needed
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work independently and as a team lead, be responsible for working with application groups to gather requirements, help resolve issues and manage daily ETL jobs.
- Adhere to and implement enterprise architecture concepts, principles and data access strategy with project deliverables.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience/certifications
- At least 5 years of data analytics experience in a data warehouse environment
- Strong US data analytical knowledge
- Knowledge of consumer data protection and privacy laws
- Demonstrated experience with relational database structure
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills (ability to communicate status of tasks, progress and milestones)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage overall workload
- Effective organization skills with the ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects, prioritize, and manage overall workload
- Proven track record of increasing responsibility and assuming new responsibilities
- Must be comfortable working in a small, fast moving environment and willing to step up and take responsibility for team deliverables
- Ability to communicate and interact with a diverse group of perspectives
- Proven ability to work effectively with remote teams
Highly qualified candidates will possess:
- Experience in AWS S3
- Experience with Oracle, Snowflake using Matillion or other ETL tools
- Experience with distributed file systems
- Python or Scala experience
- Data analytics technical expertise
- Data Modeling experience
- AWS RDS and/or NoSql experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of Infutor products and proprietary technology
Benefits and Perks
Because at Infutor, People Matter
Our total rewards package is competitive and offers a wide range of options, including tools and resources that help employees live their best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results they deliver. Our benefit programs and services help employees attain their future retirement savings and career goals, as well as help to meet their everyday needs today.
Our benefits are subject to change, and offered to Full-Time, Permanent Employees.
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Program Eligibility
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- A variety of medical and prescription drug insurance plan options available through our provider, BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois, including a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plan, two Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans, and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Dental (Principal) and Vision (VSP) insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through Wage Works. A Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP.
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan that allows participants to have the choice of Roth or pre-taxed contributions automatically deducted from your pay.
- Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Commuter Spending Account
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored events and much more!