Service Desk Analyst
Our TechOps team is adding to our Service Desk team in Chicago. The ideal candidate must have phenomenal customer service skills, a likeliness towards technology, and exude a prompt and eager attitude.
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails for IT issues and queries to the Service Desk
- Receive, log, and manage calls and tickets for the Service Desk
- Triage incoming support issues, determining severity and impact, and escalating when appropriate to higher tier support
- Troubleshoot Tier 1 IT problems, such as password resets, email problems, access changes, etc.
- Provide 100% remote support for all locations using phone and email
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Soft Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Ability to provide world class customer service to HomeAdvisor employees and partners, through phone, email and deskside support.
- At least 1 year of experience in a technical support position - you must have your high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with modern IT Service Management systems a plus.
- The ability to communicate in a variety of methods - email, written documentation, verbal instructions - and the ability to stop and listen.
- Ability to follow process and procedures and communicate to management when possible changes should be made.
- The ability to maintain composure when things get chaotic or if they don't quite go the way you planned.
- Detail Oriented
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/