We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Service Desk Analyst I is the first point of contact for Relativity users that contact the IT Service Desk. The Service Desk Analyst will provide the first level support through by monitoring all input channels and handling the resulting incidents, Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes in line with the set Service Desk objectives. The Service Desk team works under steady direction of managers and senior team members.
- Provide the highest level of customer service while responding to new customer incidents & requests, tracking all information in a tracking system, responding to SLAs, escalations and working to adhere to all service desk processes for incident, request and other areas.
- Contribute to creation of knowledge base materials for consistent support of requests and incidents
- Seek to improve IT processes and procedures
- Maintain familiarity with IT Service Portfolio to more effectively support customers
- Take ownership and responsibility of issues and requests from start to resolution or fulfillment
- Develop and maintain skills around ITIL and other Service Frameworks
- Work with management to provide continual service improvement of our service desk processes and knowledge base
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a Service Desk role within an 800+ employee environment
- Able to pass the ITIL Foundations certification within the first year of employment
- Proven customer service skills
- Enthusiasm for technology, systems, and customer support
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced, changing environment managing multiple priorities
- Self-motivated achiever with an excellent attention to detail
- Solid communication, documentation and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- General Operating Systems knowledge - Windows 10, OS X, iOS, Android
- General Desktop software knowledge - Microsoft Office, modern browsers, hardware, software, and networking concepts
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experience using a Service Desk system
- Analytical problem-solving abilities
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.