Sr. Technical Business Analyst
Rewards Network is seeking a Senior Technical Business Analyst to be the liaison and subject matter expert between the Business and Technology groups that will be building a new Rewards Platform and the supporting applications from the ground up. This will be a large and highly visible multi- year project built in the latest technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the business to define and document requirements and develop use case scenarios (BDD Behavior Driven Development documentation) for complex systems.
- Identify current and future state business processes
- Understand and embrace Agile/Lean software development processes.
- Deep understanding of MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and how derive MVP from business requests.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the software application functionality, workflow processes, and system integrations.
- Create elements of new system design, data structures, business rules, wireframes, or other requirement deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, facilitate and recap meetings with local and remote tech groups, stakeholders, C level groups.
- Help the business stakeholders envision the future and how their daily work will change to support the new system.
- Participate in the development of documentation and training for new systems.
- Work with the business to define the reporting needs of the new system.
- Adapt to changing business needs quickly and efficiently
- Strong focus on the important details and the ability to recognize business value from nice to have requests.
- Demonstrated ability in process mapping, workflow analysis, and data modeling.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to reliably work in the office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a Technical BA
- Creative thinker that can utilize skill sets to solve complex business requests
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proactive, results-oriented, self-motivated, and goal-driven