Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping Enterprises to reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Kenna is doing: giving our customers the ability to measure their risk landscape and truly protect their environments from the ever-present threat of a breach. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world flock to our platform. We have solid venture funding, an astonishing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we even offer great benefits and stock options.We’re looking for an energetic and driven Support Engineer who will be responsible for the initial triage and technical support for our customers' support issues. You'll be a part of a growing and experienced engineering team. You will work closely with others to learn the answers to complex and interesting technical questions and issues.
Candidates should have experience in technical support roles and should feel comfortable troubleshooting potentially unfamiliar issues across a variety of technologies.
- Triaging, prioritizing, and responding to support inquiries from our customers
- Working with other support engineers to diagnose and troubleshoot customer issues
- Working closely with Customer Success to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Learning basic database querying and scripting used for troubleshooting
- Creating technical documentation that helps customers learn our to use our platform and allows for self-service resolution of common issues
- 1+ year of experience in a technical support or customer support role
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Fundamentals of computer programming. (e.g. be able to read/understand code)
- Some proficiency with computer systems (e.g. command-line, and scripting experience)
- Comfortable with the fast-paced and unpredictable nature of support engineering
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- Strong desire for technical growth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Read Full Job Description