System Integration Analyst
GTreasury, A leading innovator of integrated SaaS treasury and risk management solutions, is currently looking to hire a System Integration Analyst to join our growing global team! Working under the direct supervision of the Manager, System Integration, this position is a project team member for clients and their banks when configuring payments, connectivity, and other integrations in the GTreasury software. In this role, you will work closely with clients and with your colleagues on the GTreasury project team to execute the scope of the implementation, build any in-country requirements, and conduct file format testing, in order to implement the most efficient solution for the client.
What you would do:
- Configure the GTreasury system to correctly output banking file formats, based on the client’s scope
- Test and troubleshoot file formats, payment scenarios, and other client requirements
- Read and interpret banking specification documents
- Identify process, systems, or content gaps in an implementation and make recommendations on how to meet client needs
- Build on existing documentation of best practices to help facilitate future projects
Who we are looking for:
- Ability to implement and prioritize multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Strong self-motivation, follow through, and initiative.
- Ability to learn effectively from other team members and develop deep banking and payments industry knowledge over time.
- Experience with IS020022, EDI X12, SWIFT or any financial technical formats is a plus.
- Experience with back office banking processes and/or implementations is a plus.