System Operations Specialist
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The System Operations Specialist supports Showpad by supervising, curating, and maintaining key internal systems. This energetic and resourceful individual will be responsible for not just administering but also communicating and collaborating with internal stakeholders related to the systems of responsibility. You will operate as the Subject Matter Expert for questions or improvement efforts and a key resource for driving best practice utilization.
The role will interact and collaborate with cross-functional teams to survey their needs to enhance the system as well as to manage system enhancement requests. The position is expected to raise sales efficiency, sales productivity and monitor process compliance by means of consulting with the sales force and implementing best practice sales processes.
If you are excited about helping build new capabilities to support Showpad’s growth and bring a customer service outlook and passion to evolve daily operational systems and tools this could be the perfect fit.
Key responsibilities as a System Operations Specialist at Showpad
- Be a resource and collaborative partner for end users across the Showpad organization
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the systems of responsibility
- Monitor system adoption and ensure effective implementation of strategies and tactics
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that focus on performance drivers
- Create and run reports, manage user permissions, and troubleshoot system issues
- Partner with cross-functional teams on process, tracking and administration
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- Escalate problems promptly to the correct audience(s)
- Remain calm when under pressure from end users
Skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably with some time spent in Operations, Systems Management or Business Management
- Understanding of the SaaS space and internal processes & systems used
- Experience with tools like Salesforce, Google Suite, Outreach is preferred
- Demonstrated communication skills for both internal customer and management audiences
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment, delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Positive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish
- Acute attention to detail
- Data-driven with a commitment to process improvement. Passion for process and experience scaling processes with an aptitude for working with data, e.g. Salesforce Reports and Dashboards, Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
- Consistently operate in an attitude of partnership and collaboration. Develop strong relationships in all organizations and promote Showpad’s core values