Systems Engineer, SCCM
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a SCCM System Engineer to join our End User Technology team. We are looking for a candidate with a broad IT technical background and is a well-organized, systematic problem-solver with a proven ability to communicate ideas and develop business relationships. Medium to large enterprise IT delivery experience is preferable for this role. This individual will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of end user technologies which include: Desktop and Laptop infrastructure, mobile devices, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft Intune, identity and access management, communication and collaboration with multiple CCC IT and Business teams. They'll work closely with other support analysts, multiple outsourced service providers, and technology vendors. The role is a combination of project participation and operations support.
*Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and engagement.
*Have experience in supporting end user technologies where there is direct interaction with CCC staff, including senior executives.
*Participate in ongoing technical enhancements, and strategic plans for future developments and directions.
*Provide IT Operations support of Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft Intune for Device Management.
*Application packaging through SCCM support
*Work with the Incident and Problem Management groups on root causes and preventative measures.
*Act as the end-user technology escalation point for operational issues.
*Review performance against targets and identify improvement actions.
*Perform any additional Technology Engineering and Leadership responsibilities assigned by Management.
*Lead End User projects to completion
Strategy and Planning
* In partnership with the infrastructure and security architects, assist the development and maintenance of production and non-production development/test environments.
* Work closely with vendors, outsourced service providers on new technologies to optimize IT environment.
* Develop hardware and software maintenance plans / lifecycles to manage costs.
* Stay current on emerging technology trends and innovation.
* Perform any additional Strategy and Planning responsibilities assigned by Management.
- 5+ years of total IT experience in medium to large complex enterprises.
- 3+ years of Communication & Collaboration experience – large enterprise experience with MS Exchange, Office 365, Skype, and SharePoint.
- 3+ years of Desktop and Laptop infrastructure, imaging and life cycle replacement.
- 2+ years of Mobile Devices– medium to large enterprise experience supporting smartphone access, ActiveSync, mobile device management solutions and MS Intune.
- 1 year experience in software application packaging