Systems Solutions Architect
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Systems Architecture and Integrations, the Systems Solutions Architect will provide expertise in process design, data architecture and platform lifecycle /development solutions for all of Toast’s Business Systems teams. The Systems Solutions Architectwill be responsible for facilitating and executing high quality and scalable stakeholder deliverables within an Agile development environment.
As Architect for Business Systems you will:
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, CPQ, Field Service Lightning and Einstein are desired
- Experience designing and building custom objects, workflows, process builders, flows, triggers and/or Apex code
- Familiar working with and building integrations with external systems and platforms
- Capable of leading a transition from the Classic to Lightning lightning experience
- Establish standards, best practices and design patterns to serve as templates for teams building custom solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Provide technical oversight and mentorship to junior team members to ensure they adhere to standards and practices
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders identifying business requirements and lead the execution of to achieve stakeholder deliverables are met
- Experience with the Salesforce tooling API, Testing Suites and Limits classes to ensure system stability and health during continuous delivery cycles
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years in a Salesforce architectural or senior administrator role
- 5+ years experience working with Salesforce.com
- 5+ years working in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams
- Experience with integration Salesforce with NetSuite, Workday, ServiceNow
- Experience with iPaaS (Workato, Jitterbit, Celigo, Boomi)
- Project management experience
- Experience building custom Salesforce Apps