Tech Support Analyst
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
HAVI is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to provide both phone and desk-side support to internal employees and external partners to support business operations and deliver IT operational excellence on a daily basis. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide first contact resolution of technical support issues within the expected service level agreement for MACs and PCs.
- Support mobile technology and devices (iOS and Android).
- Knowledge of Microsoft O365 suite.
- Use/audit team standard operating procedures to resolve incidents and service requests.
- Log tickets into Service-Now tool, tracking incidents and service requests impacting all users.
- Deliver solutions to effect gains in efficiency for IT objectives.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs of technology and/or increase productivity.
- Validate all technology assets comply with the IT policy for security and legal/illegal software.
- Protect Company and User data.
- Manage tickets/relationship with 3rd party service providers.
- Notify IT Risk Manager of any concerns involving risks to the company through technology.
- Responsible for aiding in own self-development by being available and receptive to any training made available by the company.
- Ability to travel between Downers Grove and Downtown Chicago office when required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum three years of experience with an IT background in supporting day-to-day operations within a Technical Support function
- Technical certifications and/or ITIL foundations certification is a plus
- Knowledge or experience supporting
- Apple OS and Windows environments
- Desktop/Laptop/Printer Hardware troubleshooting
- Experience troubleshooting MACs and PCs
- MS O365 Suite for MACs and PCs
- Adobe Creative Suite support and knowledge is a plus
- Mobile technology and devices including Smartphones (Androids and iOS)
- MS Active Directory
- Demonstrates initiative, self-discipline, a positive attitude and strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Can effectively communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Demonstrates strong written, oral, presentation and listening skills; includes giving respectful, full attention to people, taking time to understand the points being made and asking questions as appropriate
- The ability to follow policies and procedures, maintain accurate and detailed Help Desk tickets
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.