We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a member of Relativity's technical PM group, you will help the Engineering Operations teams further understand internal Engineering development processes to help us drive features and services within our Shared Compute Platform. You will work with closely with internal product managers, and engineering team members to gather requirements and understand internal SDLC related workflows. You will help Engineering Operations development teams design, plan, and build services that address those needs.
- Deeply understands the products, features, services, and technologies within the Shared Compute Platform.
- Gather and understand the development workflows of internal Engineering teams as part of the SDLC. Partner with technical product managers to develop and maintain features\services that support those workflows
- Oversee reporting on usage trends to help inform our product planning processes
- Support technical product manager and development teams by developing and refining prototypes, FAQs, webinars, release notes, and product demos
- Own documentation process for current and future state system functionality
- Support technical product manager team to facilitate technical discussions with SMEs, engineering teams, and others as needed to inform their work
- Manage documentation updates on internal team processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle; Agile experience a plus
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, business IT, technical communications, or comparable work experience preferred
- 3+ years of business analysis experience in the software industry
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.