Technical Procurement Manager
GoHealth is seeking a Technical Procurement Manager to assist with vendor management, procurement, and budgeting. In this role, you will help our technology and business leaders to procure and manage the 3rd party technology vendors that support our business needs. When we need to order services and solutions from a vendor, you will manage the process of securing the technology tool for the organization. The Technical Procurement Manager will report to the Technology Business Lead, and also execute strategic initiatives across the entire Tech Strategy team.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Build relationships with vendors to facilitate purchasing decisions, including manage the negotiation of technology contracts, price/volume, SLAs, and features
- Usher contracts through to execution via collaboration with the GoHealth Legal team, including issuing detailed purchase order approvals to leadership for financial approval; ensure agreements and renewals are completed on time
- Periodically review vendor relationships and ensure the business is deriving the expected value
- Conduct frequent capacity analysis, identify trends and opportunities
- Support cost forecasting and budgeting for technology spend
- Other responsibilities may include assisting with Tech Strategy team initiatives, including problem identification, data analysis, proposal creation, project execution and implementation
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years of experience as a business analyst, in strategy, supply chain management, consulting or similar role at a high-growth company
- Strong communications skills
- Proficient at project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time and pivoting quickly with changing requirements and priorities
- Proven experience working with vendors and partner relationships will help you be successful in this role
- Natural passion in creating solutions, developing workarounds, and creating reports
- Interested in the future of healthcare and the world of digital customer engagement
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.