Reporting to Engineering leadership, the VP, Information Technology leads Rally’s company-wide internal information technology services.You Will:
- Solicit and anticipate partner needs and keep up with leading practices to create our IT strategy. The strategy must align short-term needs, a longer-term vision and goals, and absorb M&A activities as they occur.
- Ensure information technology and management are following agreed strategy and policy.
- Complete projects and system integrations in spheres including technology resource planning, HRIS, financial, marketing, networking, and corporate desktop systems.
- Lead the framework for the daily operations of IT systems, ensuring that planning, end-user impact, change management, training, and quality management are addressed.
- Manage the relationships with external consultants and suppliers.
- Manage the annual information technology capital and operational expense budgets for all locations.
- Organize and implement servicing and support of all IT systems to agreed service level standards.
- Maintain appropriate quality and availability for internal infrastructure including servers and corporate networks.
- Develop the information technology teams, working with them to plan and prioritize their workloads, set goals, conduct appraisals and support to improve their performance and results.
- Develop the business continuity plan for internal IT and to implement measures designed to safeguard the Information technology and management our needs in the event of major incidents or disasters.
- A BS/BA in IT, business systems or engineering, or equivalent work experience. You have 2+ years of experience in a senior information management role with geographically dispersed partner groups at a software-product company.
- Technical credibility and a willingness to personally dive into and engage on difficult technical issues.
- Knowledge of modern corporate IT implementation patterns covering systems and data including HRIS, CRM, finance, ERP, license/entitlement, and customer support.
- A DevOps mindset and capability to scale configuration and deployment of servers, persistence, and networks in a hybrid cloud/on-premises environment.
- Experience managing data and implementing security policies in a regulatory-sensitive environment such as HIPAA, SOX, or PCI.
- Approachability and a genuine desire to connect with and develop team members as individuals, while also using appropriate staffing, budgetary management and maximization of available resources to deliver for the business.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).