Vice President, Strategic Consulting – MarTech & Data Strategy (Remote) at Epsilon (Chicago, IL)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Problems? You solve them. Resources? You find them. Expectations? You blow them out of the water. As a Vice President of Strategic Consulting, you conceive a plan and make it happen—guiding multi-disciplinary teams from first contact to final delivery, and keeping a keen eye on budgets, timelines, and relationships along the way. You’re a natural-born leader, organizer, and people person, and your skills are on display everyday.
What you’ll do
Contribute directly to Epsilon Digital’s growth and development. We drive digital transformation and customer experience in rapidly changing sectors like mobile applications, social media, virtual goods, web-based information management and digital marketing.
- You will be engaged in pre-sales activities as a key contributor in business development, opportunity pursuits and solution design as well as post sales delivery management and execution lead. This dynamic leader will manage multiple projects simultaneously and act as a true consultant to our partners.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams
- Define deliverable structure and content
- Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- Direct on-time, quality delivery of work products
- Manage engagement economics
- Manage engagement risk.
- Manage expectations and day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Establish and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients
- organize pursuit teams
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies
- Create "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents
- Participate in public speaking events
- Act as counselor and coach; own the proposal and staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Work closely with business development and the implementation team to identify opportunities for product improvements.
- Effectively communicate program status and progress against objectives to clients and senior management
What you have
Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy in the digital world; a big-picture vision and ability to effectively roadmap a desired outcome, and the delivery know-how to make that vision a reality.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment. At least four years’ experience creating the vision, roadmap, and strategic direction for highly complex technology projects.
- Excellent knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies within Digital, IT infrastructure and application development and proven experience in digital leadership. In this role the right mix of technical knowledge, business skills and consumer-orientation in the market is critical to the organization. Be a forward thinker and big picture visionary
- At least four years’ experience translating business issues into customer solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, and delivery.
- At least ten years’ consulting or relevant agency experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing client expectations and overseeing budgets
- Experience leading opportunity pursuit, engagement or delivery teams
- Experience leading a team of cross-functional direct reports
- Willingness to travel at least 50% on average, if necessary up to 80%.
- Thought leader in mobile and emerging technology
- International experience to engage with a global organization
- Management and delivery of enterprise-class products for large corporations
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Advanced degree(s)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.