Zendesk System Analyst
Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
Check us out - Braintree on LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook | Twitter
Zendesk System Analyst
If you're passionate about innovating the customer experience through the enhancement of internal tools, then we want to hear from you. As the Zendesk Systems Analyst, you will lead the administration of Zendesk and other internal tools that our Teammates use every day. Experience working with Zendesk Customer Relationship Management ticketing systems is critical. We're looking for a highly organized go-getter who wants to improve processes for our teammates while managing internal tools. Day-to-day roles include oversight of internal tools, project management, while helping our amazing teammates be successful as they delight our customers.
- Zendesk Customer Relationship Management System (CRM / ticketing system)
- System monitoring and respond during outages
- Work with business stakeholders to enhance internal tools (i.e. Zendesk, etc.)
- Build groups and views in Zendesk
- Onboard and offboard teammates into Zendesk
- Author business requirements and functional use cases
- Lead the implementation of case routing, custom rules, and process flows
- Enhance external website help center integration focusing on customer self service
- Respond quickly to requests such as end user management and technical issues
- Recommend process improvements based on feature enhancements and product changes
- Interface with partner technical support and third-party vendors as required
- Review and implement access requests
- Manage user access and permissions
- Work with the Data Team to assist with Zendesk reporting
- Assist with development of customer service metrics to measure all aspects of our Support center
- Process improvement
- Lead projects to improve the customer experience
- Collaborate with internal departments to develop a deep understanding of their needs pertaining to ticketing solutions
- Partner with business and technical teams to specify requirements, develop use cases, and implement new processes and solutions to enable amazing customer experiences
- Participate in the development of web projects to provide increasing options for self-service functionality
- Must be a self-starter
- Experience working with ticket-management systems (i.e. Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Have a keen interest in technology
- Project management experience with amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility with work hours including some weekends, holidays, and nights
- Someone who possesses infinite patience and devotion to those he/she assists
- Expert level user of Zendesk CRM ticketing tools – you are often referred to as a “power user”
- Ability to quickly adapt to rapid change and a fast paced atmosphere
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in call center processes, technology and workflow
- Experience or a willingness to learn Excel pivot tables, SQL, and data visualization tools
- You’re at ease explaining ideas
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply. You can also check out our FAQ!