Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
This dynamic, rapidly growing company is seeking a Product Designer to join its Chicago-area headquarters. This position will be part of the Product Team.
The Product Designer will holistically approach design; unifying it across it's varying levels (workflow, experience, interaction, visual) to provide a seamless product. This person will work cross-functionally with members of the Product, Marketing, Sales, and Technology teams to guide and shepherd the overall visual and experience design of a product. The ideal candidates is someone who is able to see the forest and the trees together.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Product Designer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct various research that generates actionable insights to inform product design and development decisions
- Create the user flows and wireframes that best support the users intentions and goals
- Design and test to find the simplest solution to the problem
- Tame the complexity of technology to deliver user friendly products that conform to usability guidelines
- Enhance the look and feel of the product by designing and improving new and existing UI components
- Oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Show keen eye for detail and ability to adhere to deadlines within fast paced environment
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience working in a design related field
- Portfolio demonstrating UX/UI design skills
- Proficient in Sketch and working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to success
- Cross functional partnership & leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and written and oral communication skills
- A self-motivated, team player who is comfortable in a fail fast environment
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Eligibility
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance through our partner, Humana (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance through our partner, DentalGaurd (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance through our partner, VSP (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care through our partner, WageWorks
- Free Access to Life Management Tools: Employee Assistance Program, Discounts, Wellness, and iLearn Professional Development Portal
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round