Product Integration Engineer
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
What We Do:
Fieldglass, an SAP company, provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage contingent workforce and services procurement programs. More than 400 customers leverage Fieldglass to gain visibility into their external workforces, including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance and efficiency.
What Sets Us Apart:
Fieldglass was “born cloud”. As one of the forerunners of today’s highly successful cloud delivery model, Fieldglass has been a Software-as-a-Service application since its start. At a time when many buyers were using behind-the-firewall ERP applications to manage their non-employee workforce, this VMS industry first is now the industry standard. Additionally:
- We are the VMS market leader in global spend and in Q1 2017 retained our position as a Leader in this market by Forrester Research.
- Not only an industry leader but a thought leader - Fieldglass keeps customers up to date with VMS industry knowledge on our ‘From the Field’ blog, FUSE User Exchange and social media accounts.
- We work with the world’s leading companies, including AIG, Verizon, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, CVS/Caremark, United Airlines, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Monsanto, and many, many more.
- We are now part of SAP, a market leading enterprise application software company, helping companies of all sizes and industries run simple.
Fieldglass encourages an open door policy and a collaborative office environment. Team members across all departments can easily meet in any of our open office layouts. Those with an entrepreneurial and can-do attitude keep Fieldglass at the top of its industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, generous paid time off, charitable activities, stocked kitchens, great healthcare coverage and more!
We are currently seeking a Product Integration Engineer to work in our Product Development group and support our Integration Product Managers in their implementation of a variety of new Product Integration projects. SAP Fieldglass is making a large investment in building out new standard integrations between ourselves and other software products. Thus, we have created a new role to provide support to the Product Managers working directly with 3rd party software vendors.
- Configure test environments for integration testing.
- Run various data uploads to populate test systems with appropriate amounts of testing or sample data.
- Create and implement processes for repeating configuration of SAP Fieldglass tenants for specific Product Integration scenarios.
- Support in the creation and maintenance of Requirements Documentation and Business Cases.
- Create complete Test Cases based on requirements documentations.
- Complete testing of new and updated product integrations to ensure that they are working as designed.
- Pull from a wide breadth of technical, experiential, and business knowledge to solve complex data exchange problems.
- Participate in requirements gathering, status, and planning meetings.
- Serve as a liaison between Development, QA, DBA, and third party (just to stay consistent with above mention of 3rd party) software companies.
- Become an expert in all facets of the Fieldglass’ proprietary services procurement application.
- Work in an around-the-clock development and testing cycle.
- Identify the need for documentation when required and act as an SME for the User Assistance Developers drafting such documentation.
- Demonstrate an ability to be productive with minimal supervision, have a focus on service and the foresight to understand future impacts current changes may have on the SAP Fieldglass application and/or clients’ business processes.
We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer or Information Science, Mathematics, or related course of study.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience demonstrating a high level of knowledge of data integration between large cloud based commercial applications, SQL, relational databases, procurement systems, requirements gathering, and software testing.
- Experience in very complex data extraction using SQL queries, real time integration, web services, FTP / SFTP, and ad hoc report development is required.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work closely with business and technical teams of all skill levels.
- Proven ability to react to customer needs and requests through issue tracking, setting clear priorities, quickly adjusting to client driven changes, firmly committing to deadlines, and having an ability to apply problem-solving techniques to application, environment, and data issues.
- An individual who is results-oriented, self-motivated and organized with the ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously is required.
- Strong understanding of the SAP Fieldglass Integration Suite and its capabilities.