Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Arity Product Development family will be responsible for creating and leading Arity' product development in order to fulfill Arity's mission to make transportation smarter, safer, and more useful for everyone. This family makes up the strategic heart of Arity's product strategy, development, and go to market programs.
The Arity Product Development Director will lead innovation around developing new product offerings and capabilities for mobile app publishers. Leading Arity's Application Experiences team, the product director defines the strategy for gaining wide adoption of Arity's mobile products across the broader mobile application landscape. This director will define the market opportunities available, recommend and execute the strategy for addressing the opportunity, define key metrics for success, and hire and manage a team of product managers to build the products and features.
Product Development and Services
- Define the market opportunity that aligns with Arity's mission and priorities to achieve wide distribution of Arity's mobile SDK and related offerings
- Define new segments and areas of exploration for data science to create new models or incorporate new datasets
- Partner with key leads in Engineering, Design, and Data Science to plan team structures, key deliverables and timelines, and overall success criteria for product line
- Work with finance to build out business model and annual financial plan based on strategy and customer targets
- Collaborate with sales and business development to define key targets for sales and distribution
- Collaborate with marketing on defining go to market strategy, collateral, and training materials
- Develops solutions, alternatives, and guidance in diverse and complex situations
- Serves as a subject matter expert on complex Arity innovation issues with other Directors and management team.
- Provides insights and perspective on key consumer, market, technology, and competitive trends that will impact current and future Arity/Arity strategies
- Leads a team of highly skilled individual contributors with deep subject matter expertise in Arity technology. Defines goals and metrics for success for each individual.
- Develops the staff's ability to provide written and oral communication of highly specialized terms and data to less technical people
- 12+ years of product development experience (Advanced product design, test design and execution, and product implementation, with a strong knowledge of product offerings) and innovation leadership experience.
- Experience in mobile application or technology development, particularly offerings for apps that target consumers directly.
- Experience building and leading a team of product managers.
- Demonstrated success defining a market, success criteria, and products in market to meet strategic objectives.
- Experience building and delivering against financial plan for product segment.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment