Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
Job Family Summary
The Product Management team is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the lifecycle of one or more products in Allstate's growing and revolutionary Arity product portfolio. This job is responsible for making sure that we are building the right digital products and then defining the KPIs that act as leading indicators for success. They collaboratively work with Product Teams to deliver digital products.
The Product Manager is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the lifecycle of one or more products in Allstate's growing Arity product portfolio. The Product Manager manages strategic product vision, product discovery, roadmaps, and backlog to maximize the customer and enterprise value provided by their product. Successful Product Managers help to identify assumptions and validate those assumptions through the use of product discovery techniques. The Product Manager is responsible for working closely with key stakeholders and partners, ensuring the successful definition and execution of go-to market and communications strategies for their products. Product Managers are also responsible for actively participating in our learning culture; including coaching and mentoring staff, stakeholders and peers.
- Create, drive and execute product strategy for one or more products in our growing digital product portfolio.
- Use customer feedback, detailed market analysis, and data gathering to make decisions about product strategy.
- Define and manage metrics to measure the success of your efforts and to inform the overall product strategy.
- Be recognized as the "voice of the customer"; invest significant time with current and potential customers to understand their needs & habits.
- Engage in discovery/test & learn activities to quickly validate assumptions and product direction.
- Decompose complex problems into smaller manageable tasks by creating and prioritizing a backlog for the Product Team.
- Manage the product backlog, create an effective vision and provide timely stakeholder feedback on development iterations.
- Ensure the successful execution of development standards to ensure tight feedback loops and clear product definition.
- Coach and mentor members of the team as well as members of the cross-functional development organization on how to collaborate and conduct idea generation, consumer research, test design and execution, measurement, product implementation, customer interactions and roll out.
- 5-10 years relevant new product or technology development experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action, preferably with experience shipping software.
- Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs where you had the accountability to determine the best course of action to meet your goals
- Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a new product development team with proven experience in data-driven decision making
- Clear passion for topics of technology products and an ability to identify possibilities to innovate in our product space
- Ability to be self-directed and to proactively anticipate problems and seek opportunities
- Understanding of and experience working in a development environment
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, marketing or related business degree, MBA/MIS/MS desired
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.