Associate Product Manager, Developer Platform at Relativity
- Understands the product. Speaks to our technical implementation in a way that internal stakeholders and clients can understand.
- Owns product roadmap and backlog for their product(s), under the direction of Product Leads.
- Works closely with Product Leads to help build a strategy and goals for their product(s).
- Develops and shares plans and results clearly to immediate teams.
- With the guidance of Product Leads, ensures what we build solves the business problem and delivers a product that is stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, performance and business goals.
- Converts customer and business problems into sound product solutions.
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed Interaction flows.
- Meet with users and stakeholders to obtain deep understanding of detailed needs and constraints.
- Responsible for user and competitive research for their product(s).
- Tracks and reports on product metrics.
- Develops external and internal facing go-to-market content.
- Ability to break down large projects into iterative releases with guidance from Product Leads.
- Translate validated designs and analysis into story cards with acceptance criteria.
- Ability to prioritize work based on impact.
- Understands technical requirements for completion of new initiatives and ensures development team is set up for success.
- Facilitate communication across internal stakeholders and effectively communicate ‘why’ and gain buy in. Also responsible for identifying conflict resolution needs amongst product development stakeholders, bringing in Product Leads as needed.
- Test new features to ensure quality for release
- Manage defect prioritization
- Additional tasks to support the Product team, as needed.
- Generates excitement and curiosity when working with highly complex systems.
- Is a team player with proven ability to deliver features from inception to delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong project manager able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong facilitation and analysis skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- 1+ years of experience in business, design, or technology function at a technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design or comparable work experience.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of how to conduct discovery & usability testing to gather customer feedback.