Associate Product Manager
The Associate Product Manager will be paired with a Product Manager on the exchange team and will be mentored in the product areas owned by the Product Manager. The Associate Product Manager will support the Product Manager in a variety of tasks related to product design, quality assurance, troubleshooting, training and communications. In this role the Associate Product Manager will gain expertise in one or more product areas and build a foundation of product management knowledge.
- Be a product advocate; promote your product to ensure clients are extracting value from what we are delivering.
- Break down capabilities into user stories, prioritize them, and work closely with UX and development teams to make these stories come to life.
- Perform quality testing and maintain quality assurance processes
- Troubleshoot product issues escalated from the Ongoing Products Team
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert within bswift for the assigned product areas.
- Liaise with other business groups including Client Services, Sales, Marketing and Software Development to define product requirements.
- Assist with the creation of wireframes that clearly convey product features and functionality to a web designer and contribute to the web/graphics design effort.
- 3+ years of experience working in online product management; creating innovative, customer-facing features.
- Solid T-SQL skills and familiarity with general database design concepts.
- Project Management skillset and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in technical related field
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
The small group and exchange technology works hand-in-hand with several product areas: enrollment, billing, EDI, API, etc... This provides a larger exposure to the range of products bswift offers and will help develop a wider skillset.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.