Associate Product Manager
The Associate Product Manager is an entry level product management position reporting directly to Eved’s Head of Product. We’re looking for someone with deep user empathy, a passion for solving problems with technology, and a desire to learn, grow and adapt in a fast-paced start up environment. You’re the kind of person who questions the status quo, isn’t afraid to take ownership of their work, listens more than they talk, and excels at communicating clearly and effectively to an array of internal and external stakeholders. Eved runs at a fast pace, so the ideal candidate is a self-starter who loves learning and appreciates an ‘all hands on deck,’ collaborative environment.
- Deep understanding of the Eved product – you’ll become a key person in the office to handle high level product questions.
- Writing user stories and requirements documentation for small to medium size feature enhancements and clearly describing these changes, the problems they solve, and their value proposition to developers, internal client facing team members, and the end user.
- Market research to support product initiatives, like competitive analysis and market sizing.
- Usability testing for new features.
- Tracking product metrics and distilling key user insights from tools like Google Analytics and Intercom.
- Working with development teams to track progress and escalate road blocks in sprint cycles.
- Monitoring support tickets for product related escalations and being able to quickly identify a bug vs. feature request when working with internal team members and clients.
- Assisting with project prioritization, the evaluation of new feature requests, internal and external requirements gathering, internal process improvements, and solution brain storming.
Minimum qualifications include:
- BA or BS degree
- 1-2 years of product or product adjacent experience (i.e. implementation, customer success, help desk, project management, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn new systems – you’ll need to pick up Eved’s product suite quickly and get acquainted with JIRA, Balsamiq, Intercom, Invision, Salesforce and other systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you know how to talk to developers, support client facing team members, demonstrate value to stakeholders, and navigate user and client relationships.
- Strong time management and project management abilities.
- Proficiency with Excel for analyzing user data.
- Solid basic math skills.
- Comfortable wearing a lot of hats but knows when to ask for help.
- A deep passion for product management as a discipline.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: startup environments, working with remote development teams, spend management software, or the meeting and events industry.
- Experience working with agile development teams and UI/UX designers.
- A high-level understanding of accounting and finance – you don’t need to be a math whiz but it doesn’t hurt to understand accrual reporting, cost centers, GLs, etc.
- Discretionary PTO – employees are empowered to take the appropriate time off they need while still managing their individual and Company goals.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(K) matching.
- Flex Spend Account options.
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Flexible office environment.
- Healthy snacks and stocked bar.
- New laptop benefit.
- Employee referral program.
- All employees eligible for stock options.
- Annual bonus (cash and stock) opportunities.