Associate Product Owner, Analytics
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
This is an early career Product Owner role. 0-4 years of experience. Details are not a list of required experience, rather a description of what the individual will be participating in. We're looking for people with a desire to mix business and analytical abilities in helping guide the creation of best in class analytics products. The primary objective of a Product Owner is manage product lifecycle that results in high product adoption and growth, customer satisfaction, and aligns to the value and budget developed between the product owner(s), product manager(s) and sales.
- You also enjoy the challenge of turning data into business information that allow executives thru front line associates to make decisions, take actions, and create value for their customers, and improve internal efficiencies. Provide direction to a development team on what to build and internal stakeholders on the product success criteria.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment, collaborating and building consensus, and being a customer champion to lead the organization to deliver successful product implementations.
- The teams use lean product management techniques, scrum, the latest big data and analytics software and technology, and team with product management and sales on incubating new products.
- Technologies you could be using - SQL, Tableau, Micro-strategy, Python.
- Make trade-offs on the adoption rate, value and cost that yields the best business results.
- Define and collaborate with the development team on creating user stories for a sprint that creates customer value and uses scrum best practices such as completion and testing criteria for sprint stories.
- Team with a UX specialist to define the UX on prototypes thru production versions of an analytics product.
- Demo the product to internal stakeholders and customers to gain feedback, and decide on UX stories with the UX specialist.
- Identify and discuss business value propositions with customers in the property and/or casualty insurance industry to design analytics products that create high business value.
- Develop high level testing approaches and business user test acceptance criteria.
- User acceptance testing.