Client Services Manager
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
We are looking to hire a client services manager to lead our client services team based out of Chicago.
The client services manager will be responsible for growing and guiding the team that builds, nurtures and owns client and stakeholder relationships across Saggezza’s multinational clientele. Members of Saggezza's client services team, are Saggezza’s client’s biggest advocates. It is made up of passionate individuals who collaborate internally and externally to problem solve and build a strategic vision that is best for our clients.
This a client-facing role that will have some elements of both project execution and identifying new business opportunities among existing clients. Furthermore, the client services manager will support the team of client services associates to do the same. This opportunity will be based out of Chicago and will require travel to engage in person with clients. Due to COVID-19, this role will initially be remote with no required travel, but candidates should be prepared for this to change.
The ideal candidate should be able to understand technical requirements at a high level as well as manage the customer experience to ensure successful delivery of projects. This position will also include some administrative responsibilities such as preparing and maintaining internal project revenue spreadsheets, crafting SOWs (statements of work), invoices, and other client related paperwork for new projects. As a leader, the client services manager will orchestrate the team to work effectively together, empowering, motivating and inspiring the team to ensure high performance standards and business results.
What You’ll Definitely Need
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a business or technology related discipline
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in a client services, client relationship management, account executive related field
- At least 2+ years of professional services experience from a management consulting firm or professional services organization with a focus on technology
- A deep interest in working within IT
- At least 2 years experience of leading a team and delivering business results
- Excellent customer service attitude and excitement to cultivate strong client relationships
- Must be open to travel
Nice to Have:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Able to work within multiple industries and adapt to client needs and requirements
- Excellent judgment/decision-making skills; high tolerance for ambiguity
- Multi-faceted problem solver; experienced in working in a collaborative team environment
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, enjoy a fast pace environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List - Honored as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.