Digital Transformation Leader
At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
Our exceptionally talented team provides high-end consulting services in the following areas: eCommerce Optimization, Product Content Strategy, Master Data Management, Product Data Quality and Content Enrichment and Data Governance. Our customers include some of the world’s largest online retailers and industrial suppliers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.
Codifyd is seeking a Digital Transformation Practice Lead to lead our most challenging consulting engagements. The individual will partner with our customers to understand their business needs and oversee a team of Codifyd consultants to design, implement and scale Digital strategy and solutions for our clients.
- Enhance, lead and grow Codifyd’s Global Digital Transformation Practice (US/Europe/India)
- Responsible for providing Digital advisory, devising digital strategy and roadmap for end to end transformational engagements in collaboration with subject matter experts, consultants, technologists and creative teams.
- Create Industry or Horizontal business specific frameworks, e.g. Digital customer lifecycle, digital maturity model, functional reference architectures.
- Manage and grow the Digital pipeline
- Publish thought leadership across multiple channels, e.g. white papers, company intranet, articles in business and Industry or Horizontal–specific publications, speaking engagements, social media (Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, et cetera).
- Bring together strategic, creative and technical skills to help our clients understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
- Drive adoption of agile methodologies, user-centric design practices and other critical digital processes for our clients
- Over time build a cross-functional team of industry and technology experts to track emerging digital trends, competition and recommend initiatives to advance digital capability for our clients
- Present compelling information to clients relating to Codifyd’s range of solutions, aimed at leveraging use of our digital offerings. This includes road mapping digital strategies and providing consultative services, relating to the implementation of digital technologies
- Will focus on enhancing the digital maturity of core business and operation functions including: product and asset lifecycle management, customer-service, human resource, manufacturing intelligence, industrial IoT and Big Data, industrial cybersecurity
- Create Codifyd’s consulting methodology, mentor in the methodology, and drive continuous
- Expand and launch Industry 4.0 market services for manufacturing, focused on leveraging the IoT
- Act as central point of contact for clients, maintaining strong communication throughout the partnership (from presale to services delivery)
- Accurately present to customers Codifyd’s service offerings, while strongly advocating our value propositions relating to digital transformation
- Provide clients with statement of works reflecting understanding of business objectives and technical requirements
- Supervise and assist delivery team on a day-to day basis, providing support in maintaining project parameters, ensuring project deliverables, milestones, resource allocation and costs.
- Coordinate communication efforts with client and Codifyd teams at varying organizational levels (Engineering teams to C-Level executives)
- Proactively interact with customers to ensure customer project requirements, scope of proposals, identify challenges and assess risks
- Maintain a social media presence in support of marketing
- 5-10 years of experience with ownership and execution of client-facing projects from a consulting/technology services organization
- Experience as a consulting manager in a top-tier consulting firm preferred
- Proven experience as a motivational leader
- Strong executive presence, including ability to partner with and effectively influence client managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs
- Experience delivering major transformation initiatives in business, operations and technology to the Global Fortune 500 ideally in a wide range of industries.
- Experience in digital product development and management.
- Expert knowledge of digital strategy, digital technology capabilities and partner knowledge.
- Proven track record in building out best-in-class service offerings within the realities of the organization that includes a fully-fledged strategy, transformation framework and actionable roadmap.
- Proven experience leading strategy and digital roadmap projects in a complex business and marketing environment.
- Strong understanding of user research, user-centered design principles, data analytics and online user behavior.
- Demonstrated experience with Technology design and implementation in Analytics (Marketing Analytics, Predictive, Recommendations, etc.) and ecommerce preferably.
- Experience managing P&L and revenue targets along with the demonstrated ability to exceed such targets.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing strategic digital concepts to all audiences
- Exposure to big data tools – Hadoop, MongoDB ; cloud platform – AWS, Microsoft Azure or similar platforms
- Exposure and working knowledge of relational databases systems MS SQL Server, MySQL or similar RDBMS
- Prior exposure in launch / roll out of enterprise software systems is a must
- Exposure / Experience with SCRUM / AGILE methodologies
- Digital Transformation experience preferably in the Manufacturing & Distribution vertical
- Deep expertise in at least one of the 3 practice areas, Analytics, Mobility or Experience Design
- Previous experience with one or more of the following preferred: digital marketing (web content management, Adobe and Google Analytics, digital marketing strategies, content enrichment) product solutions/software/SaaS concepts, Agile project management, custom software development processes and methodologies, e-commerce platforms (Hybris, SiteCore etc.), technology project management and governance.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time