Director of Product Management, Employee Cloud
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Reporting directly to the Head of Product, you will be a critical part of the product leadership team as we continue to grow our new Payroll and Team Management business. We see this as a natural extension to our existing platform, with exciting new opportunities to deliver value to our customers and employees. You will be a critical leader as it relates to the strategic decision, planning and execution of this business both existing and future product innovation opportunities. You will manage a team of product managers and work cross functionally with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to build and shape a winning product. We are looking for a passionate and proven leader to grow, mentor, and inspire teams around a common goal.
About this roll*:
- Collaborate with senior leaders and executives across Toast and clearly define and articulate the product vision and desired functionality, scalability, and success metrics
- Manage product managers with specialization in developing specific features and modules
- Creatively overcome challenges to quickly get your product to market and expand its value to customers
- Collaborate and provide direction to UX team on wireframes and designs for upcoming product releases
- Become the evangelist for the Employee Cloud team, including the creation of future product vision and strategy with product roadmaps, and report out to a variety of stakeholders and senior leadership on product metrics and fast adoption
- Ability to manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 7+ years of product management experience (including 3+ years at the Director level)
- A track record of success (and enjoyment) in people leadership, and in building and leading high performing product management teams and developing exceptional talent
- Experience with delivering B2B and/or B2C web and mobile product experiences
- Experience managing teams of direct or indirect reports
- BS/BA or MS degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related technical field is preferred
- Knowledge of labor industry is a plus
- Knowledge of restaurant and hospitality industry is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required