We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Relativity’s vision is to transform legal tech with the world’s most powerful unstructured developer platform. Thousands of users and developers rely on our platform every day, and we plan to strengthen and expand that reach.
As a Director of Product for the Development Platform, you will lead a product team in establishing a winning strategy that enables our ecosystem of partners, innovative law firms, and third-party developers to change the way the legal industry operates. Within the Platform, you will define the product roadmap and lead the domain level measurement and success of UI components, hosting, services, foundational components, and developer tooling. This includes building a world-class developer experience where our community views the platform as a clear path toward building innovative solutions that can be easily accessed by the thousands of organizations using Relativity.
The Director of Product for the Developer Platform will be unabashed advocate for our product and our community and provide community engagement and thought leadership. You and your team will focus on creating an innovative, secure, and scalable platform for developers. Success requires close collaboration with the entirety of Relativity - all products, service teams, leadership positions will find success by using the Platform and vice versa.
- Own product portfolio strategy, roadmap and goals
- Utilize deep user, market, competitive knowledge and data to articulate clear long-term product vision.
- Create and execute roadmaps with both qualitative and quantitative data evidence.
- Set leading indicators of product health and project success; drives tactics based on insights from portfolio metrics and reporting.
- Lead research and proposals to drive build/buy/partner decisions.
- Think outside the box to develop solutions customers haven’t even considered. Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for getting results. Responsible for developing plans to drive expected outcome.
- Manage thoughtful scoping and prioritization while motivating through conflict and change.
- Communicate vision and ensure alignment
- Communicate product vision and achieve buy in from Senior Leadership and stakeholders.
- Regularly communicate product roadmap value to internal and external customers, with the ability to speak in-depth technically and from a business point of view.
- Facilitate high priority defect prioritization, management, and communication.
- Represent Relativity at industry trade shows and events.
- Spearhead cross functional collaboration
- Work collaboratively with design and development to validate direction and solution.
- Work with product marketing on go to market strategies.
- Be a leader
- Successfully build consensus and influence others without authority during day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for holding others accountable to their work responsibilities and core values adherence.
- Mentor junior team members, help improve the team’s operations, and contribute to team-wide initiatives.
- In the spirit of continuous improvement, provide high quality, direct feedback to peers on both core values and work product.
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle and agile
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals, back up assumptions, and track success.
- You are excited and curious about highly complex problems, systems, and interactions
- A team player with proven ability to validate solutions and deliver features from inception to delivery
- You focus on the details, but focus your strategy on the big picture objectives
- Excellent communicator and presenter, both written and verbal
- 12-15+ years of experience in product management building custom software
- 5+ years of experience inspiring, managing, and coaching Product Owners as direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design or comparable work experience.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.