SpotOn is a software and payments SAAS company with an omni channel software platform that has redefined the merchant service industry by giving businesses the tools and services to help them grow and run their businesses. We are one of the fastest growing companies in fin-tech (growing from 50 to 650 employees in the past two years). We rely on our products, integrity, and concierge like service team instead of tricky and misleading long term contracts rampant in the payments industry.
We have built easy-to-use tools for businesses to increase revenue and connect them with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics in conjunction with cutting edge POS systems and payment applications. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and small to mid-sized chains.
As a Product Manager at SpotOn, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution. You must possess a unique blend of business, technical expertise and analytical skills. You will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, QA and other cross-functional team members within the organization to build a product that amazes and delights our users.
- Lead existing product areas and help develop new ones
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases and define product vision and strategy
- Be able to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning and execution
- Hypothesize, measure and learn. Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions
- 5+ years of product management experience or equivalent
- Experience delivering complex powerful products that are made simple for our users
- Brought to market mobile products and have knowledge of payment apps such as Paypal, Stripe, etc...
- An analytical and metrics driven work style that leverages data to make informed decisions
- An ability to manage multiple teams and multiple projects in an iterative process
- Have strong presentation skills
Nice to haves:
- Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Technical knowledge to converse about and understand challenges presented by developers
… then here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- An environment of kind, smart, colleagues who enjoy working with each other
- Full medical, dental, vision and paid vacation & sick time
- Fast-growing company with opportunities to advance
- Free Gym access
- Stock Options
- An opportunity to build products used by tens of millions of customers
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.