Director, Product Management at Rally Health
As Director, Product Management at Rally Health, you will manage a product roadmap focused on creating and building upon a digital healthcare experience that serves tens of millions of members in the US. and will lead a team that supports the future of digital healthcare experience for tens of millions of members in the US.
- You will report to the Vice President of Product
- In collaboration with our important partners, you will guide the product strategy and manage the team’s priorities
- Work with customers, data scientists, engineering, design, program management, legal, sales and other internal product teams to strategize and work on your set of product features
- Analyze data daily to assess the success of your product.
- Contribute to a product culture of development and rapid testing and learning
- Stay on top of all meaningful health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings
- Identify partners and business opportunities to improve the Rally product offering.
- Work with Rally’s partners (including UHC and other payer partners) to implement their roadmap plans.
- Lead and mentor a group of Product Managers
- 7+ years of experience working in product management and product strategy, with a focus on consumer-facing products (D2C, B2C or B2B2C) in health/wellness, with 2+ years managing direct reports.
- Experience working with external clients and team members is a must have. Consulting experience is a huge plus.
- Passion for healthcare or experience in healthcare or insurance a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. and background with Computer Science is preferred.
- Experience leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of consumer-facing products.
- You have used data to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities – you can share data insights to colleagues and partners.
- Experience with APIs.
- Background with Agile, Scrum, and other software development methodologies.
- Familiarity with Jira is a bonus
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.