We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What We Are Looking For:
Fast Radius is creating the new category of Cloud Manufacturing. Now the exciting work begins to craft the narrative, product messaging and positioning to demonstrate to engineers and broader market how Cloud Manufacturing will shepherd Industry 4.0 within the manufacturing
We are hiring an innovative and ambitious product marketing leader that thrives in a fast-pace and high-impact environment. Reporting to the CMO and working closely with our technology, software, and broader marketing team, this leader will play a key role in bridging our vision and
software roadmap to the needs of our customers in an industry ripe for disruption.
About the Job:
- Build and manage Fast Radius’ first product marketing team.
- Develop creative and differentiated ideas that influence our go-to-market and customer engagement that position Fast Radius as the leader in our space.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of our key personas and champion the voice of customer with the broader marketing and product teams.
- Serve as the key conduit between the product/technology org and marketing.
- Bring new capabilities to market, taking the lead on launch strategy, planning, timelines and more, to ensure maximum impact; lead amazing product launches to demonstrate innovation and drive awareness and product/feature adoption.
- Partner with brand and demand generation teams to tell compelling stories that help drive engagement and revenue.
- Innovate the delivery of messages for the Fast Radius website, advertising, keynotes, videos, emails, etc.
- Develop and refine key target personas.
- BA/BS degree required
- 10+ years experience storytelling and delivering compelling product marketing results
- Experience building/managing teams
- Demonstrated experience includes messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, product launch management, GTM strategy, and leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap.
- Experience managing and developing new marketing programs with clear data driven results.
- A track record of delivery on complex projects, using strong organizational skills and ability to influence and work cross-functionally.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present ideas to various levels of the organization
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description